West U Volunteers Needed for City Boards and Commissions

July 19, 2013

West U residents who would like to make a difference in the city by volunteering their time and expertise may want to consider serving on a city board or commission.

The city is currently accepting applications for positions on the Zoning and Planning Commission, the Zoning Board of Adjustment, the Building and Standards Commission, the Parks Board, and the Recycling and Solid Waste Reduction Board. Additional information about the boards and commissions can be found at www.westutx.gov/boards.

The application for board and commission service can be downloaded at www.westutx.gov/boardapplication. The deadline to submit an application is Aug. 9.

For additional information, or assistance obtaining the application, contact City Secretary Thelma Lenz at 713.662.5813 or tlenz@westutx.gov.

InstantNewsWestu Staff

View more articles Subscribe