Priority Registration for West U Summer Classes Starts April 10
Priority registration for West U Parks and Recreation Department summer classes is available beginning Tuesday, April 10 through Monday, April 16.
Participants are eligible to register in advance for the same classes in which they are currently enrolled or have been enrolled within the past 30 days.
Priority registration is available in person at the Recreation Center, 4210 Bellaire. Online registration is currently unavailable for priority registration.
Register in person during the following hours from April 10 – 16:
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
For those interested in enrolling in a new class or program, refer to the registration information below:
Resident Registration Information:
Resident registration for all classes begins on Tuesday, April 17 at 8 a.m. at the Recreation Center, 4210 Bellaire.
Non-Resident Registration Information:
Non-resident registration for all classes begins on Thursday, April 19 at 8 a.m. at the Recreation Center, 4210 Bellaire.
Once online registration is available April 19 (for residents & non-residents), register for activities online at www.westutx.gov.
For additional information, contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 713.662.7426.
Online registration instructions are listed below.
1. Find the activity you want to register for.
2. Visit website at www.westutx.gov and go to the Departments & Services tab, choose Parks and Recreation, then select “On-line Registration” from the drop down menu.
3. To register online, a user name and password is necessary. If you do not already have a user name and password, allow 3 – 5 business days to receive this information once the account has been created.
4. Choose your activity and click to register.
5. Complete registration, pay with a credit card and receive an instant e-mail confirmation of your enrollment.