Priority Registration for Parks and Recreation Fall Classes Starts July 31
The City of West University Place Parks and Recreation Department will begin fall class registration next week.
Priority Registration is available beginning Tuesday, July 31 through Monday, Aug. 6. Participants are eligible to register in advance for the same classes in which they are currently enrolled or have been enrolled within the past 30 days.
Online registration is currently unavailable for priority registration.
Resident Registration for all classes begins on Tuesday, Aug. 7 at the Recreation Center, 4210 Bellaire Blvd.
Non-Resident Registration for all classes begins on Thursday, Aug. 9 at the Recreation Center, 4210 Bellaire Blvd.
Once registration is available (Residents – Aug. 7; Non-Residents – Aug. 9), customers may register for activities online.
Online Registration Instructions:
1. Find the activity for which you want to register.
2. Visit www.westutx.gov/reg to register.
3. To register online, a user name and password is necessary. If you do not already have a user name and password, please allow 3 – 5 business days to receive this information once the account has been created.
4. Choose your activity and click to register.
5. Complete registration, pay with a credit card and receive an instant e-mail confirmation of your enrollment.
Contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 713-662-7420 for questions or further information.