Parks and Recreation Board to meet Wednesday
The City of West University Place Park and Recreation Board will meet Wednesday April 6 at 6:30 p.m. for their regularly scheduled meeting.
The board will hear an update on the following:
- Park acquisition
- Colonial Park redevelopment
- Redevelopment of the west end of Colonial Park.
- Parks master planning
- Fitness stations a the WUP Recreation Center trail
- Children sink step-ups at the WUP Recreation Center and Colonial Park pool
- West-side parking upgrades on the WUP Recreation Center campus.
The meeting will take place at the WUP Recreation Center at 4210 Bellaire.