HISD Still Seeking Math Tutors For Apollo 20 Program
July 19, 2010
The Houston Independent School District is still seeking math tutors for students in its Apollo 20 program.
They are looking for tutors who meet these qualifications:
- has a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- possesses strong math skills
- enjoys working with young people
Tutors will receive:
- A $20,000 salary for 10 months of service
- Benefits, including health-care coverage
- Performance and attendance bonus of up to $5,000
For more information, visit www.houstonisd.org/Apollo20Tutor.