Challenger Football and Cheer Takes the Field at Episcopal
Challenger Football and Cheer had another wonderful game at Episcopal High School on Thursday, Oct. 11.
The invocation was said by Rev. Adam Greene and the National Anthem was sung by Lindsey and Allison Asarch before the kick-off. Students of Service volunteers helped with check-in and on the sidelines while the Knights players and cheerleaders were buddies on the field.
Episcopal Game-worn jerseys were given to each of the Challenger players as a keepsake and EHS Dad’s Club treated everyone to a post-game pizza party.
The games continue as follows:
Football and Cheer:
– Thursday, Oct. 25 at halftime of their game so roughly 7:30 p.m. at St. Thomas High School (come early and enjoy their game if you want)
– Sunday, Oct. 28, at 2 p.m. at Southwest Football League
– Sunday, Nov. 18 at 2 p.m. at Rice University
Basketball and Cheer:
– Saturday, Jan. 12 at 11 a.m. co-hosted by St. Agnes Academy and Episcopal High School at SAA gym
– Saturday, Jan. 19 at 11 a.m. co-hosted by Strake Jesuit College Preparatory and St. Thomas High School at the Jesuit gym
For more information, contact Joni Hruska Fichter at email@example.com. Register for Challenger Baseball starting on Nov. 1 at www.westull.org.